1962 ROMAN CATHOLIC DAILY MISSAL – Angelus Press
SKU: 8043 | ISBN: 9781892331298
Genuine Leather: (No Longer Avaliable)
ITEM: 8043L | ISBN 1892331292
We are now in our seventh printing of the first totally retypeset, 1962 Latin-English daily missal for the laity since Vatican II. This is the most complete missal ever produced in the English language. We have included everything in a missal that is affordable while being of the highest durability.
The Roman Catholic Daily Missal will become your life-long liturgical companion-at Church, at home, and on the road.
- All new typesetting-not a photographic reproduction
- Clear and crisp type
- According to the 1962 juxta typical edition of the Missale Romanum
- All liturgical texts in Latin and English (both Propers and Ordinary)
- All readings in English (Douay-Rheims) and Latin
- All music in Gregorian notation
- Ordinary with rubrics in RED.
- Gilt edges.
- 5 liturgically-colored ribbons.
- Smythe Sewn, rounded back binding with durable, gold-embossed flexible cover,
- Rounded corners on pages and cover,
- Reinforced 80 lb. resin-impregnated endsheets for extreme durability (which will not tear like printed paper endsheets).
- Fully and thoroughly Indexed.
- Printed and bound in the USA using the finest natural Bible paper.
Why is this the most complete missal ever?
- All the Masses of the Liturgical Year according to the Roman Calendar of 1962 Temporal and Sanctoral Cycles and accompanying rites (Blessing of Ashes, Blessing of Palms, Chrism Mass, and the Blessing of Holy Oils, etc.).
- Complete Holy Week Liturgy of 1962.
- Supplements containing the additional Masses for the United States and Canada
- Feasts of particular Religious Congregations Liturgical Calendar
- Table of Movable Feasts updated to 2050 AD
- Masses for the Dead (including infants).Complete Burial Service & Prayers for the Dead
- Marriage Service
- Special Commemorations
- 39 Votive Collects
- 17 Votive Masses Common Masses of the Saints and the Blessed Virgin
- Conclusions of Collects
- Rite of Baptism
- The Churching of Women
- Rite of Confirmation
- Rite of Extreme Unction
- Various Blessings
- Vespers for Sundays and Feasts
- Compline for Sundays
- Office of Tenebrae
- The Itinerary or Office before a Journey
- Various Devotions and Prayers including favorite Litanies, the Way of the Cross, prayers of the Rosary and others
- Morning and Evening Prayers
- Devotions for Confession
- Litany of the Saints
- Devotions for Communion
- Anthems to the Blessed Virgin
- Hymns in honor of Our Lord and Our Lady
- An explanation of “The Liturgy or Public Worship of the Catholic and Roman Church”
- A Summary of Christian Doctrine
- Kyriale with Tones for the Most Common sets of Masses (I Lux et Origo, II Kyrie Fons Bonitatis, IV Cunctipotens Genitor Deus, VIII De Angelis, IX Cum Jubilo, XI Orbis Factor, XVII Sundays of Advent & Lent, XVIII Deus Genitor Alme)
- Tones for Asperges and Vidi Aquam
- Tones for three of the most common Credos-I, III, IV
- Te Deum and much much more!
1,980pp. Sewn binding, gold-embossed. 6.75 x 4.25
Size: 6.75″ x 4.25″